Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Jack Nicholson Said It Best


I'm changing the blog a little bit.  I can do that, because currently nobody reads it except for a few nice people, and believe me, I appreciate every time you visit.

Anyway, I'm not going to write about writing, so much.  Or about my marketing efforts.  That's stuff that only writers want to know about, and my intent here is to garner a broader audience.  Honestly, does anybody give a rat's peepee about my combing through The Indie View for reviewers?  No.  Of course not.  Hell, I don't want to read about it, and I've written several posts about it already.

I like writing about personal defense issues, of which I know a lot.  And the supernatural.  And horror.  And other topics of interest that won't put you to sleep.

Since 2003, I administrated a current events and politics blog with several writers of varying viewpoints.  Very recently, I closed it.  So I know what it's like to put words into the ether.

Your visits are always welcome, and your comments treasured.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: