Wednesday, December 23, 2015

End of Year Post

I'm going to take the rest of the year off to spend Christmas with my family.

Yes, I'm Jewish, but my wife celebrates Christmas, and I don't feel like trying to make my little boy pick between Judah Maccabee and Santa Claus for holiday heroes, so we do both, and now's the time when things get busy: holiday meals to be cooked, Christmas cookies to be baked, house to be cleaned, presents to be wrapped.

(Though he should totally pick Judah Maccabee as his holiday hero; I mean, what's cooler: a guerrilla fighter or a fat old guy who slithers down chimneys?)

It's been an eventful year.  Some of the highlights include:
2016 is shaping up to be a good year, too. I'll release The Nephilim and the False Prophet in the first quarter of the new year, and I hope to be finished the entire Armageddon trilogy by early 2017 at the latest. I continue to meet new readers and writers, which is great fun, and it's a joy to watch my son become his own person every day.

Best to all of my readers, both new and familiar. 

See you in 2016!

No comments: